Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pelfrey Answers Some Not-So-Tough Questions

Mike Pelfrey answered some questions from Mets fans about the upcoming season, past performances, and basically everything else you could think of.

This offseason, the Mets have been taking to twitter to interact with the fans. Pelfrey is just one of a few players to tweet. Others have included David Wright and Ike Davis. R.A. Dickey and Jose Reyes will take to twitter later this week.

Below are some of the semi-intelligent questions asked, and Pelfrey's answers:

Q: Is there one aspect of your game you're focusing on this Spring?
MP: I’m going to continue to work on refining my secondary pitches.

Q: Are you ready to fill in for Johan?  
MP: Looking forward to the challenge...If I'm the 8th or 5th guy I have to put up 0s and get guys out. 

Q: Who is the hitter you most hate to face?
MP: No one in particular, but lefties give me a harder time than righties.

No comments:

Post a Comment