- Dillon Gee went six innings, giving up four runs on five hits, while striking out five and walking just one. Gee pitched a very nice game, and is making it difficult for Sandy Alderson and Co. to decide who stays and who goes when Chris Young returns.
- Jason Bay was 2-4 with three RBIs. The Mets are now 3-0 since Bay has returned to the lineup.
- Ike Davis absolutely crushed his fourth home run in the third inning. The ball landed near the top row of the Pepsi Porch. He has homered in three straight games.
- Daniel Murphy, batting second in the lineup, went 2-5 with two RBIs.
- Francisco Rodriguez came in to finish it in the ninth. He struck out the side, but not before giving up two singles. He just has to make it interesting.
- All six of the Mets runs came with two outs in an inning.
Next up: The Mets go for the sweep of the Diamonbacks tomorrow at 1:10 p.m.