- Mike Pelfrey, brace yourselves, pitched a complete game! Pelfrey allowed two runs on seven hits over nine innings, while striking out three. He did give up a home run to Joey Votto in the fourth inning. That's now 19 home runs allowed by Pelfrey this season.
- Lucas Duda, taking over in right field, was 1-3 at the plate, and hit his second home run of the season in the sixth inning off Bronson Arroyo.
- The Mets biggest hit of the night came in the seventh inning when David Wright hit a three-run shot to make it 8-1. Wright finished the night going 2-4 with four RBIs and two runs scored. He now has 11 RBIs since returning from the disabled list.
- Daniel Murphy continues to be a hitting machine, going 4-5 with an RBI and one run scored.
- Angel Pagan played his first game since Sunday. He doubled in a pair of runs to get the Mets started in the first inning.
Next up: The Mets send Chris Capuano to the mound in the series finale against the Reds tomorrow afternoon. Game time is 12:30 p.m.