Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mets Flex Packs on Sale

The Mets Flex Packs are now on sale. Prices are a little steep, but what else is new?

5-Game Flex Pack: Arm
11-Game Flex Pack: Leg
17-Game Flex Pack: First born

I have never had any kind of ticket plan with the Mets, and I don't plan on starting now.

I feel like I have to scrimp and save just to buy one ticket.

The price of just a single-game ticket it ridiculous, especially compared to other teams.

Say I want to sit behind the Mets dugout. Depending on the date and importance of the game, I have to pay anywhere from $108-$210.

Compare that to the Phillies, a team that has been considerably better than the Mets the past few seasons. Purchasing a seat behind the Phillies dugout costs $65. That's it. $65 no matter when the game is or who they are playing against.

The fact that they are consistent, and pretty cheap, with their ticket prices is what helps the Phillies fill their stadium every day. That, and they're kind of good too.

For actual Flex Packs prices, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment