Richard Sandomir of the New York Times got a hold of the document stating the terms of any potential deal with investors.
What are the perks being offered by the Mets? Feast your eyes on these:
- A business card that will have "Owner" on it.
- One parking space. If you're lucky, maybe two.
- One opportunity each season to throw out the first pitch (So you better make it good).
- Access to Mr. Met.
- Chance to attend a road trip and stay in the team hotel. Don't think you have a choice in which city you go to, however. The Mets will choose that for you.
- Chance to buy tickets to the All-Star game.
- Discounted MLB merchandise.
Ready to write that check yet?