- Ken Rosenthal of Fox Sports reported on Tuesday that the Marlins offered Jose Reyes a 6-year, $90 million. Rosenthal also wrote, "Obviously, the offer was not tempting enough for Reyes to accept immediately." Obviously.
- Nick Evans declared free agency. According to Andy Martino of the Daily News, Evans will look to play elsewhere. That's for the best. He never stood a chance in New York.
- According to SI.com's Jon Heyman, the Mets will tender Mike Pelfrey and Angel Pagan.
- Adam Rubin tweeted that Jason Pridie signed a minor league deal with the Oakland A's.
- Ken Davidoff of Newsday reported that the Mets are looking at Jason Marquis as a possible replacement for Chris Capuano. Capuano is seeking a two-year deal, and the Mets will not offer that.
- Davidoff also reported that the Mets' medical staff will look a little different next season. Assistant trainer, Mike Herbst, will now oversee health and conditioning of the Mets' minor-league players in Port St. Lucie. Brian Chicklo will now serve as the assistant trainer with the big league squad.
That's all for now.