On this Thanksgiving morning, I'd like to take a minute and reflect on five things I am thankful for.
I am thankful for the fact that...
5. Jose Reyes is still a Met...for now.
4. I'm not a Dodgers fan. The Mets have found themselves in a financial mess this season, but it wasn't close to the disaster that occurred out in Los Angeles.
3. Johan Santana is coming back this year...hopefully.
2. The Mets are lucky enough to have a guy like R.A. Dickey on the team. Let's just hope that plantar fascia stays intact during his trip up Mt. Kilimanjaro.
1. Baseball is unpredictable. The 2012 season could be just as awful as the past few seasons, but who knows. We could be surprised. Ya gotta believe!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.