Monday, February 6, 2012

Can Mets Fans Go A Day Without Complaining?

Some of you probably aren't going to like this post, and frankly, I don't care.

Day in and day out, I read tweets and comments on other blogs about how the Mets will finish dead last,  how the farm system stinks, and that the Wilpons need to sell the team. Well, you know what else stinks? You.

Self-loathing Mets fans who live to complain about your favorite team.

I'm not in denial. I read all the news. I know this team is a mess, and I'm not going to go out and state that the Mets will win it all in 2012. I don't, however, feel it is necessary to count a team out before the season even begins.

Lately it seems, fans who show even the slightest amount of optimism for the Mets get bashed for doing so. We're called unrealistic.

Sorry we're not all as pessimistic and whiny as you.

I almost feel as though some Mets fans wouldn't know what to do with themselves if this team showed any signs of life this season.

Everybody always says New York fans are the greatest fans in the word. If that's the case, then prove it. Quit complaining and show some support for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment