Friday, April 1, 2011

Pre-Game Pep Talk

Earlier today, the Mets released an e-mail to fans from Terry Collins, which was in a sense, a pep talk for the fans.

You have to like the guy's positive attitude, and I have to believe it will rub off on the players. We'll see how this works out as the season goes on, but it's too early to worry about that at the moment.

For now, it's Opening Day, and as a fan, if you can't be excited for Opening Day, what can you be excited about?

I'll admit, after the ugliness that was the 2010 season, my hopes were not incredibly high for this team.

My feelings are changing though. Maybe it's the new GM. Maybe it's the new manager. Maybe it's because I just heard the Black Eyed Peas playing in the background at Sun Life Stadium, but I got a feeling the 2011 season will be different from the past few years...in a good way.

So sit back and relax Mets fans. Enjoy the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment